Feast 2009: November 14 - 29

Adelaide's Feast Festival - celebrating diverse sexualities and genders.


Started in 1997 and running every year since, Feast has cemented its place as Australia's leading festival of queer arts and culture.

The festival consists of a curated program of works produced by Feast and an open access component, where artists and event organisers can register to be part of the program.

Presently, Feast is a major event on the festival calendar in South Australia. It is a truly international event, bringing performers from all over the world and attracting visitors from near and far.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fixed I hope

Well I now know what happens when the blog template you are linked to goes down, disappears, or whatever. Wow what a mess, I may have to do more adjusting yet, but it is at least readable again now.

Not doing an inworld sl event this year at this point, instead I am having an actual rl art exhibition and must admit it freaks me a little. Still have plenty so work to put together, and work out the best way to display it that is not going to cost me a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment