Feast 2009: November 14 - 29

Adelaide's Feast Festival - celebrating diverse sexualities and genders.


Started in 1997 and running every year since, Feast has cemented its place as Australia's leading festival of queer arts and culture.

The festival consists of a curated program of works produced by Feast and an open access component, where artists and event organisers can register to be part of the program.

Presently, Feast is a major event on the festival calendar in South Australia. It is a truly international event, bringing performers from all over the world and attracting visitors from near and far.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is It Still On?

Yes, yes I have been a bit neglectful of the website, but things are still off and running, and no matter what this should shape up to be an interesting time.

Anyone in SL who has information on useful groups etc for new people coming into SL, I would love you to pass them on so I can put together a good information pack.

Still have shop space on offer, and also after a few giveaways for people in the theme of the event (so fruit and rainbow items).

Most of all I want people to just pop in now and then while Feast is underway, to say high and present a friendly and fun atmosphere. Hope to see some faces, especially when I am damn sure I can not be on 24/7 for all that time (no really, lost the wonder woman costume years ago.....although I have a friend that sells them in SL...), and I would hate for any new people to turn up to an empty sim.

Huntress

No comments:

Post a Comment